- A copy of the Information Brochure containing Application Form can be obtained from the college office GSIMR, Indore.
- The candidate must note that the applications fee, registration fee and/or late fee will not be refunded in any case, or any ground. No discussion/ correspondence on this subject will be entertained.
Instructions for Applicant
- All particulars in the application form must be written carefully & legibly. Incomplete Applications would not be considered.
- The Application Form duly filled in, should be accompanied by the following documents, the originals of which have to be produced whenever required.
- Four recent passport size photographs, one affixed and duly signed on the Application Form and three pinned separately with the application form.
- An attested/certified true copy of the mark sheet of the qualified examinations.
- An attested/certified true copy of the birth certificate, 10th, 12th and Graduation mark sheet.
- T.C./S.L.C. (original) of the School/College last attended.
- An attested/certified true copy of the certificate in respect of good conduct from the Principal/Head of the college/Institution last attended.
- Students passing examinations other than the recognized boards should produce eligibility certificate from Devi Ahilya Vishvavidyalaya, Indore and a Migration certificate from the previous board/University.
- Foreign students should submit a copy of students visa, eligibility certificate from the University, a Medical certificate and all other necessary documents.
This is custom heading element
- Admissions are granted on the basis of merit and first come first serve only. They are closed as soon as the number of seats in the said combination are filled.
- The decision of matters concerning admission as taken by the admission committee and the Principal is final. Request for reconsideration will not be entertained.
- A student found to have got admission by forging marks sheet, signature of parents etc. will be terminated from the College and full fee will be forfeited.
- The College reserves the right to deny admission to student without giving any reason.
- Candidate having criminal case pending against him/her in court of law shall not be eligible for admission in the College.
- The candidate must produce original certificate of all the documents at the time of admission.
- The admission to a particular course will be secured only on payment of the full fees.
- Tuition fees once paid will not be refunded on cancellation of admission. If cancellation is made after 14th Aug. full College fees will have to be paid & the student will get College T.C.
- Every student seeking admission to this college shall be required to fill in an application for admission, personally in his/her own handwriting which will contain the following undertaking.
A student shall make a declaration to the following effect, “I hereby submit to the disciplinary jurisdiction of the Principal and the other officers and the authorities of the College and Institution, and shall observe and abide by the rules made by the Principal of the College/Head of the College. I have carefully noted the rules and process of admission as given in the prospectus which I am required to follow and shall in matters of interpretation accept the decision given by the Principal in this respect as final and binding. I shall maintain minimum 75% attendance of the lectures, failing which I shall not approach Principal for any concession in this regard, and shall be liable to be debarred from the exam. If I fail to comply with the above and all other rules and regulations of the College. I am aware that my name will be struck off from the rolls without giving any notice.”