Banking, capital markets, Financial modeling
Banking, Derivatives, Taxation, Econometrics, Financial Management, Accounting, Project Management and...
CA (Dr) Manmeet Singh
B.Com (Hons.), FCA,MBA,PhD
Banking, Financial Management, Accounting
CA (Dr) Manmeet Singh is a versatile personality exhibiting a blend of theory and practice. He has a rich experience of corporate sector and teaching in management of more than 25 years. After completing his Graduation in B.Com. (Hons) from Delhi University and CA, he joined a renowned Chartered Accountant firm V. Sankar Aiyar & Co., New Delhi. He started his academic journey in year 1997 from Pioneer institute of Professional Studies, Indore and also served with Medi-Caps Institute of technology and Management,Indore and CH institute of Management & Commerce, Indore. During this academic journey he completed his MBA in Finance from Devi Ahilya University and completed his Phd in Management. Presently he is PhD Supervisor from Devi Ahilya University,Indore and Pacific University, Rajasthan. He is guiding many candidates for their doctoral work in management from both the universities. He has many national and international publications to his credit. He had been a trainer for orientation classes for CA students from ICAI Indore chapter. He has contributed as a resource person for many FDPs and Workshops and organised many national and international conferences. His area of interest is Banking, capital markets, derivatives.
- Singh, M. and Iyengar, V. (2006), “Corporate restructuring: some strategic issues” presented at National conference held at PIMR, Indore on 30-31 Jan, 2006.
- Vyas,R.K. and Singh,M.(2010) “Capital Adequacy and Managing Risk: An Analytical and Empirical Study of Indian banks”, presented at Global Finance Conference held at Poznan University of Economics, Poznan, Poland on June 27-30,2010.
- Durafe, Aniruddha and Singh, M. (2013), “A Study of Procyclicality in the Financial System” presented at 2nd National Conference SHODH-SAMAGAM- 2013 on “Recent Trends & Innovative Practices in Engineering, Management & Pharmacy” on 27th April, 2013 held at BM Group of Colleges.
- Singh, M. and Talwar, D.(2006), “A study of Insurance Marketing through strategic alliance & financial convergence prospects & challenges ahead” published in the journal of IBMR, IPS Academy and presented in the National conference held on 18-19th Feb 2006.(pp.117-126)
- Singh, M. ,Vyas, R.K and Yadav,R. (2009), “The Impact of Credit Risk on Performance of Scheduled Commercial Banks (Public Sector Banks, Indian Private Banks and Foreign Banks)”, “Opportunities and Challenges in the Global Business” Excel Books, New Dehi,2009(pp.297-303)(ISBN978-81-7446-718-8).
- Singh, M. and Gupta, S.(2011) “A Study of Financial Performance of Scheduled Urban banks”, Review of Business & Technology Research, An International Journal of business & Technology Research, Vol. 4 No.1 ,July,2011,pp55-61(ISSN 1941-9406)
- Durafe, A. and Singh, M.(2011) “Does Cash Deposit Ratio Matters? Evidence from Public Sector banks in India”, Review of Business & Technology Research, An International Journal of business & Technology Research, Vol. 4 No.1 ,July,2011,pp222-230 (ISSN 1941-9406)
- Singh, M. and Agrawal, K.K.(2011) “Role of Corporate Governance and Other Non-Financial Disclosures in Investment Decision of Retail Investors”, Review of Business & Technology Research, An International Journal of business & Technology Research, Vol. 4 No.1 ,July,2011,pp546-553.(ISSN 1941-9406).
- Yadav, R., Singh,M. and Bhatia,G.(2011) “Strategic Performance Evaluation for Indian Two Wheeler industry”, Review of Business & Technology Research, An International Journal of business & Technology Research, Vol. 4 No.1 ,July,2011,pp561-569(ISSN 1941-9406).
- Singh, M., Khasgiwala,V.and Agrawal, K.K.(2011) “A Comparative Study of Service Quality of Selected Public and Private Sector Wireless Telecom Companies”, Review of Business & Technology Research, An International Journal of business & Technology Research, Vol. 4 No.1 July,2011,pp792-804(ISSN 1941-9406).
- Singh, M. , Vyas , R.K. and Saxena, Mayank (2011), “The Impact of Capital Adequacy Requirements on Off-Balance Sheet (OBS) Activities of Scheduled Commercial Banks in India”, presented at International conference in Indore of International Institute of Foreign Trade and research, Indore held on Feb13-14,2010and published in Paradigm Shift and Challenges for Sustainable Global Business of Excel Books pp158-165 (ISBN978-81-7446-960-1).
- Agrawal K.K. and Singh, M. (2011),”A Comparative Study of Corporate Governance Practice of Three Legends of Indian Banking Industry SBI, ICICI and HDFC”, Prabhandan and Taqniki, Management Research Journal, LNCT-MER, Indore Vol5/Aug, 2011, pp136-143(ISSN 0974-8563)
- Durafe, A., & Singh, M. (2015), “Procyclicality in the Financial System”,. National Conference at Vaishnav Institute of Management, Indorepublished in Challenges of Globalization and Strategies for Competitiveness., PP 329-342 (ISBN: 978-93-84935-08-5)
- Gupta ,S, & Singh M.(2015), “Performance Analysis of Scheduled Urban Co-operative Banks –Ratio Analysis Approach,” National Conference at Acropolis Technical campus, Indore, Published in Road map for Unleashing Business Potential of New India,pp. 50-57 (ISBN: 978-93-84535-29-2)
- Singh, M.,Vyas, R.K. and Gautam,V.K.(2007), “Non Performing Assets: An Inevitable Burden on Banking Industry In India”, Research Link, (Issue-37, Vol-VI (2),April. (ISSN 0973-1628)
- Vyas,R.K. and Singh,M.(2007) ,“Capital Regulation and Credit growth in Indian Banks”, “Amity Business Review.”- Amity Business School Journal (Vol 8, No.2, July-Dec).(ISSN 0972-2343)
- Vyas,R.K. and Singh, M. (2008), “The Impact of Capital Adequacy Requirements on Performance of Scheduled Commercial Banks”, Asia-Pacific Business Review, Asia-Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi.- (Vol. IV,No3, April-June)(ISSN0973-247)
- Singh,M and Vyas,R.K(2009) “ Capital Adequacy and Scheduled Commercial Banks in India” Published in Journal Bauddhik ,Volume1,No.1(May-August) PP.1-9 –Journal of CH Institute of Management and Commerce, Indore(ISSN 0975-4131)
- Singh,M. ,Vyas,R.K and Sharma,R.C.(2009) “The Relationship between Capital Ratio and Portfolio Risk of Scheduled Commercial Banks in India” “International Journal of Business Insights and Transformation” of ITM Business School,Mumbai,Vol,2,Issue2(Apr,09-sep,09),pp89-103.(ISSN 0974-5874)
- Singh, M. (2011) “Review of Indian banking Industry” Published in Journal Bauddhik ,Volume2,No.1(Jan-April,2011)pp33-35-A Refereed Journal of CH Institute of Management and Commerce, Indore(ISSN 0975-4131)
- Singh, M and Vyas ,R.K (2011) “The Impact of Portfolio Risk on Performance of Scheduled Commercial Banks in India” published in The IUP Journal of Bank Management at ICFAI University Press, Vol. X No.3 , August,2011,pp34-48.(ISSN 0972-6918)
- Singh, M.(2011) “A Performance Analysis of SBI and ICICI Bank” published in “Rai Mangement Journal”Vol 8,Issue 1,pp33-42.(ISSN:0975-4326)
- Vyas, R.K., Singh, M. and Saxena, Mayank (2012), “The Impact of Capital Adequacy Requirements on Flow of Credit in Scheduled Commercial Banks”, Publishedat Finance India ,XXVI,March,2012, A Journal of Indian Institute of Finance, New Delhi(ISSN 0970-3772)
- Singh, Manmeet, Shastri, N. and Patni,Shruti (2013), “A Study of the Impact of Capital Adequacy Requirementson Off Balance Sheet Activities of Indian Banks “, Published at Effulgence,Vol. 11. No. 2 , July-Dec,2013 , A Journal of Rukhmani Devi Institute of Advanced Studies, New Delhi (ISSN 0972-8058)
- Gupta ,S,Singh M(2014)”Efficiency And Profitability: An Analysis Of Scheduled Urban Co Operative Banks Of India” Anvesh ,A Biannual Research Journal on Management ,of Acropolis Faculty of management studies ,Volume 2, Issue1 , January –July 2014 (ISSN 2278-7712).
- Durafe, A., & Singh, M. (2014). Causality Analysis between Bank Credit and Economic Output: An Analysis of Public Sector and Private Sector Banks in India. Asian Journal of Research in Banking and Finance, 4(10), 311-322. ( ISSN: 2249-7323)
- Durafe, A., & Singh, M. (2015), “ Banks’ Capital Buffer and Business Cycle: Evidence from India”, Anvesha, Journal of Management, Indian Education Society’s Management College and research Centre,Vol 8,No.2 (April-June,2015),pp. 21-33 (ISSN 0974-5467)
- Gupta ,S, & Singh M.(2015)” Efficiency Analysis of Scheduled Urban Co-operative Banks By DEA Approach”, International Journal of Research in Computer Application & Management, Volume no.5,Issue no.11,PP.8-11 (ISSN.2231-1009)
- Durafe,A & Singh.M. (2016), “Cyclical Behaviour of Public and Private Sector Banks: A Comparative Study of Non-Performing Assets,” Journal of Business and Management Research, Kathmandu University School of Management, Nepal, Vol. 1,No.1, PP.14-25 (ISSN 2467-9267).