Information technology and its applications in various field especially governance and administration, e-governance, e-commerce, Data Analytics, Social networking, Knowledge Management etc.
Conducted lectures in the area of Statistics tools and applications...
MR. JALAJ KATARE
M.Sc. (Statistics), MBA (Operations), MCA QUANTITATIVE TECHNIQUES & OPERATIONS
Information technology , QUANTITATIVE TECHNIQUES & OPERATIONS
Jalaj Katare is a faculty member in the field of operations, quantitative techniques and statistics. He has more than 21+ years of experience in the field of consultancy, administration, data processing and teaching experience in the field of statistics, computers and management (Industrial 3-1/4 years & Teaching 18 years (PG 17 years, UG 14 years)). He holds Master’s degrees in Statistics, Business Administration (Operations) and Computer Applications. He is research scholar at the Devi Ahilya University Indore (India) and submitted his thesis in the field of Management. He has published research papers in renowned international and national journals. His area of interest is information technology and its applications in various field especially governance and administration. He has guided around 30 students for their major research projects and he is also o Master Trainer under Intel TEACH TO THE FUTURE PROGRAM to train the teaching community on usage of technology. o Approved Trainer for Conventional Statistics for TUV SUD South Asia (Quality Certification Organization). o Resource person for training on statistical techniques and analysis through SPSS, Excel etc. o Managing Editor/Co-editor of National Research Journal on Management - “Enquêter”.
Papers Presented at Conferences
- “Digital Learning: Best practices & challenges with reference to govt. primary schools in India.”, by Mukesh Hajela and Jalaj Katare presented at “International Conference” held at Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies, Indore
- “e-Readiness Index: Tool for measuring ICT usage” by Jalaj Katare presented at “National Seminar on Statistics and its Applications (NSSA -2012)”held at School of Statistics, DAVV Indore
- “Assessment & Benchmarking of Municipal e-Governance Websites of Madhya Pradesh using Esteves Index” by Jalaj Katare and Snigdha Banerjee presented at “10th International Conference” on “Quality Education, Entrepreneurship and Exemplary Business Practices for Social Change” held at Prestige Institute of Management and Research, Indore, 06-07 February, 2016.
- “The NICT Way: Luck or Persistent”, published in National Journal “Enquêter”, ISSN 2249 – 1473, vol. 1, issue 1, Jan-Jun 2011
- “A Study of Association of Attributes for Various Shampoo Products in Indian Rural Market.”, Ajeet Kumar Sahoo and Jalaj Katare, published in “International Journal of Marketing and Business Communication”, ISSN 2277 – 484X, vol. 1, issue 1, 2012
- “An Exploratory Study of Quality Assurance and Accreditation of Educational Institutes in India” by Jalaj Katare, published in a edited volume by Sri Vaishnav Institute of Management, Indore for AICTE approved National conference on “The Role of Research & Innovative Practices to Revamp the Management Education;An Indian Perspective” with the ISBN number: 978-93-8153-45-6, Vol. 1(1), pp 168-173.
- “e-Governance Services: Lokseva commitment of Madhya Pradesh Government” by Jalaj Katare and Snigdha Banerjee, published in edited volume Managing Information Technology by Defence Scientific Information & Documentation Centre (DESIDOC), DRDO, New Delhi for Bilingual International Conference on “Information Technology: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow” with the ISBN: 978-81-86514-71-9 (2015), Vol. 1(1), pp 28-32.
- “A Comparative Study of E-Governance Portals of Two Districts of Madhya Pradesh” by Jalaj Katare, Snigdha Banerjee, Sandeep Kumar Malu, and Rajesh Gupta, published in Proceedings of the 6th PIMG International Conference on “Creative and Innovative Excellence for World in Motion”, 10-12 January, 2015, Gwalior, India with ISBN: 978-93-85000-49-2, Vol. 2, pp 305-317.
- “A Quality Assessment Index for Evaluation of District e-Governance Web Sites” by Snigdha Banerjee and Jalaj Katare in “International Journal of Electronic Governance”, ISSN 1742-7509, Vol. 8(2), pp 140-158, 2016, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1504/IJEG.2016.078122.
- “An assessment of municipal e-Governance service quality using Esteves Index” by Jalaj Katare, Sandeep Kumar Malu and Snigdha Banerjee in “Pacific Business Review International”, Vol. 1(3), August 2016, ISSN: 0974 – 438X.