E-Commerce, Database Management, Data Analytics, Digital Marketing, Online Advertisement, Social networking, Knowledge Management
Information Systems, E-Commerce /Business, Entrepreneurship, Management Information Systems, Object Oriented...
PROF. SANJAY SINGH SOLANKI
MCM, MBA INFORMATION SYSTEMS
Information system, Database management
Sanjay Singh Solanki is an Assistant Professor in Information Systems area, having overall 12 years of rich experience wherein 10 years in academics and 2 year in software industry. He has worked on software development using GUI tools like Dot Net, Visual Basic, Oracle and MS Access. Apart from this, he conducted training assignments in organizations like College of Combat MHOW, State Bank of India, CDAC, Indore in the area of Database, Internet, MIS and IT Basics. He has guided more than 200 students for their major research projects and he is also a certified trainer for entrepreneurship skills development by National Entrepreneurship Network (NEN).
- Sanjay Singh Solanki and Dr. Vardhan Choubey – “Attitude of Housewives towards Online Social Networking Sites In Indore City” Presented in 15th National Conference (Sponsored by UGC) Organized by Pioneer Institute, Indore on 16 February, 2013 and published in book titled “SHODH Pioneer Journal of IT & Management” Vol. 10(1), pp 450-454.
- Vardhan Coubey and Sanjay Singh Solanki – “Influence of Age and Income on Online Shopping Adoption” Presented in 15th National Conference (Sponsored by UGC) Organized by Pioneer Institute, Indore on 16 February, 2013 and published in book titled “SHODH Pioneer Journal of IT & Management” Vol. 10(1), pp 149-153.
- Sanjay Singh Solanki and Satpal Singh Wadhwa – “Knowledge Management: A Tool for IT Industry” presented in National Conference organized by PIMR, Indore during January 30-31, 2012 and published in book titled “Enhancing Business Competencies through Innovative Practice” by Excel India Publishers, New Delhi, pp. 61-69.
- Sumeet Khurana, Ridhima Meher and Sanjay Singh Solanki – “Perception of Investors towards Derivative Market with Special Reference to Indore District” presented in National conference organized by Pioneer Institute of Management, Indore during December. 2010.
- Attended 7 days workshop on ‘Innovative teaching approached and techniques in higher education’ organized by Govindram Seksaria Institute of Management & Research, Indore during 18-24 September, 2015.
- 3 day ‘Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Entrepreneurship conducted by National Entrepreneur Network (NEN) at PIMR, Indore during 5 August, 2012 to 7 August, 2012.